Creative Soccer Culture

adidas Launch The Flamengo 2023 Home Shirt

Set for a debut in the 2023 Supercopa do Brasil match against Palmeiras tomorrow, adidas have unveiled the Flamengo home shirt for the 2023 campaign, which features a classic take on the club’s red and black hooped look.

Picking up the baton from the 2022 home shirt, Flamengo’s 2023 home shirt features another fresh take on the club’s signature red and black hooped look. The shirt will be set to see a lot of action with the Copa Libertadores and Copa Brasil chamipions set to compete in seven different competitions – the regional Carioca Championship, Brazil Cup, Brazilian Championship, Libertadores Cup, Brazil Supercup, the Recopa Sudamericana, and Club World Cup.

It’s a clean and classic look for the new home shirt, with wide black hoops on the red base. A subtle graphic appears within the hoops, said to be inspired by the movement on the pitch and in the stands. The club crest and new adidas performance logo – which looks cleaner every time we see it – take up routine positions in white, as does the Three Stripes on the shoulders.

In line with adidas’s pursuit for sustainability, the shirt is made from 50 percent Parley Ocean Plastic, recycled plastic waste collected from remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and coastlines, helping to clean up the oceans. On top of that, the shirt features a further 20 percent of recycled content, taking the total to a minimum of 70 percent recycled content.

flamengo 2-min.jpg
flamengo 3-min.jpg
flamengo 4-min.jpg
flamengo 5-min.jpg

The Flamengo 2023 home shirt is available at

Daniel Jones

The Creative Soccer Culture Brief

Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with everything good going on in the world of Creative Soccer Culture.